Saturday, December 26, 2009

~Intro~

I probably shouldn't be making even MORE stories when I haven't even gotten to chapter two or even short story number two of some of my stuff. I just rolled my eyes. Heh heh. Anyways, this one is LAW.Not like, "My word is law," kinda law. The name is LAW. All caps. Makes it look all important. LAW. . .Anyways, let's go over the usual introduction. . .

Rating
Older teen, 13+. There's obviously violence and blood (ROFL, as always) and mild gore. However, there is a little something new. Ever seen Repo! The Genetic Opera? (Mom probably just screamed, "Oh no~!!!" ROFL, Only my mother reads my blogs. . .xDDD Besides her friends and all.) So, Repo! is pre'y bad. Very gory and smexual. I have no intention of bringing that in. What I'm doing that's Repo-ish is the submarket kinda thing. There's this stuff called Zydrate that's like an anesthetic, and that's what I'm using, though I'm calling it something else. Anyways, like Zydrate, LAW's drug is highly addictive. Just like any other drug. So I guess that's what we would call Drug Reference. So there's some of that stuff in LAW. When I explain the plot you'll get why. Again, some-kissing-and-stuff (I'm actually a romance junkie! Imagine.) Basically, the only thing that's new is the drug reference. (See how I changed the usual "12+" to "13+"?)

Plot
Ninomiya Yuri is invisible. Not literally, but she just blends into the background. She has absolutely no friends, no numbers in her cell phone, and her father is always across oceans. Recently, after the mysterious death of Yuri's mother and twin sister, Yiru, her father develops a drinking and gambling problem. However, things seem to look up when the delinquent Keisuke talks to Yuri, and befriends her. As soon as Yuri believes she has a cute, unusual looking friend, her father unexpectedly comes home. Drunk. Worse yet. . .He has accumulated a debt of 3 million. Hard cash. Unable to pay for even liquor, he has made a deal with the man to which he owes money. . .He sold Yuri's organs. Yuri thinks it's a bad dream, until she starts to be followed and chased. Her only hope is to depend on one of the most dangerous of these Assassins. However, since he's so artful in his killings, he has been assigned to gain possession of Yuri's organs. Yuri has two options: Depend on this Assassin and pray to God he's in the mood to let her live, or to allow herself to be torn apart. Whatever she does, though, she must follow the Rules. After all. . .
It's Law.

I know it sounds dark and terrible (not as in BAD, but SAD), and it actually is, kinda. LAW is even darker than PeAcH and Sue-Miyu, but I like it. Not to mention it'll cheer up. xD Not your typical Mafia story. Even though it sounds like a whole melodramatic mafia plot, it's about Assassins, bounty hunters, street sweepers, black markets, the lower of society. It's about hope and courage in the face of death, and, of course, unconditional friendship and trust between ether friends or family. This is a rather upliifting story, if you can see past the blacker parts of it.

Oh! Announcement! Their names are obviously Japanese, and so is the way you read them. In Japan, a person's last name is said first. For example, Keisuke Ryuji is the Japanese way, but if I were to say his name in English, it would be Ryuji Keisuke. So the names are kinda reversed. I'll be adding this announcement to each of my blogs. 

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read it! Get to writing! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD See? There's mother now. Rofl!

    Anyways, I can't wait to WRITE it, so we're together-ish on this. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTFL...Aunt Shelley wants you to get to writing, too...I'm already intrigued. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!! Hi, Aunt Shelley. xD Lookie, done a lot o' writing recently. Not to mention, please refer back to the intro. I've added an announcement at the very end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Happy New Years, by the way, everybody!! 2010!

    ReplyDelete