Friday, January 29, 2010

Extra:: Yiru's Death Seen From Keisuke's View

                I took the body home with me. I didn't know what I was doing. She tore my jacket right off, and now all my clothes are soaked in her blood. I'm actually kind of scared. Not of anyone finding out, not of anyone seeing me. Of the body. And myself. Her eyes don't look real. They look like doll eyes. Wide and starey-ish. Like, all glazed over. It's gross. Then, of course, there's me, who picked the body up. That's so stupid. Why the hell did I pick her up? I should have left.
              So I got home and I went into the back room where I keep the PandorE (or what Genesis calls "my honeys"). I set her down on the hammock I have there in case of nap-and-ditch jobs. The white cloth was red in a matter of seconds. I kind of blacked out, because I drank at least a bottle of my honeys. When I regained consciousness, I was leaning over the tub. So I got up, took my shirt off, wet it with bathwater, then scrubbed the blood from my floors. I stayed up all night cleaning. Ichihari came over the next day. He wanted to know what happened. He saw the news, I wouldn't answer my phone. I slammed the door in his face, and he left angrily. 
               I went to the back again, and I almost gagged. She was decomposing. I had to get her out. Why did I bring her here? I called Ichihari and apologized, then asked him to bring a wooden box. I gave him her height and width, but I didn't tell him what it was for. He brought it and I gave him a bottle of my honey to get him to leave. I put her in the box and nailed it shut. 
              She's still in that room.
              
              I don't go in there anymore. 


                                                                                                     —Keisuke

No comments:

Post a Comment